Advertising barrier limit timely control instructions
The horizontal and vertical positions of the brake lever are mainly adjusted by the position of the magnet on the magnet back plate and the length of the intermediate arm; the position of the magnet controls the rotation angle of the output shaft, and the length of the intermediate arm controls the rotation angle of the main shaft.
1. Tool: Phillips screwdriver
2. Debugging method:
2.1 Limit debugging
1) Use a Phillips screwdriver to loosen the screws on the magnet holder and move the magnet appropriately. When the lever is horizontal (Fig. 3), move the magnet forward and the lever rotates upward; move the magnet backward and the lever rotates downward. When the gate is vertical (Figure 4), move the magnet forward and the gate rotates downward; move the magnet backward and the gate rotates upward.
2) The movement range of the magnet must not be too large. Do not hit the output shaft arm against the limit pin shaft when moving.
3) There is indicator light on the limit board. When the magnet movement indicator does not light, the detection range of Hall is exceeded.
4) The magnet should be fixed in a reasonable position, and try to keep the output shaft and the middle arm in a straight line.